1. Experience Segovia from the Sky in a Hot Air Balloon; Pickup Available in Madrid
Experience Segovia, a city from the Middle Ages, from above on a hot air balloon ride. You’ll be picked up from your accommodation and taken on a thrilling flight where you may take pictures of the ancient aqueduct, cathedral, and alcázar of Segovia. Hear your pilot about the fascinating history and remarkable buildings that make up this UNESCO World Heritage Site. In addition to the scenic flight, your tour fee also covers a great breakfast, a glass of sparkling cava, a flight certificate, and a souvenir picture.
2. Tour of Catalonia, including pickup in Barcelona (Optional)
This is a stunning hot air balloon ride over the beautiful Catalonian countryside close to Barcelona. During your 1-1.5 hour trip, you’ll ascend to altitudes of up to 3,000 feet (900 meters), giving you a birds-eye view of such scenic attractions as Montserrat and the Pyrenees Mountains. Return to Earth for some breakfast and Champagne. Your ride comes with a certificate; you may extend it to two hours or make it private for an additional cost.
3. Cappadocia's Fairy Chimneys as Seen from a Hot Air Balloon
Enjoy the dawn from a bird’s eye perspective as you float above the fairy chimneys, tuff valleys, and rock-cut cathedrals of Cappadocia on this 1-hour ride.
4. Balloon Ride Over Tuscany
Enjoy a ride over the Tuscan countryside and see it like never before. An experienced pilot will take you up from San Casciano in Val di Pesa to an altitude of 6,000 feet (1,829 meters). Take in the breathtaking panorama of Tuscany’s olive trees, vineyards, picturesque towns, and towering castles. After you have returned to the countryside, you may have a complimentary glass of sparkling wine to celebrate your journey.
• From San Casciano in Val di Pesa, take a hot air balloon for a breathtaking view of Tuscany.
• You may look down on the beautiful Italian landscape below during a scenic flight.
• Indulge in the scenery above Villas, castles, vineyards, and olive groves dot the undulating hills.
• After touching down, raise a glass of Champagne to the adventure.